The industry is always searching for new methods, to qualify, optimize and monitor their various processes in industrial plants. Here are criteria apply as robustness, durability, versatility, energy and economy as crucial for their use.
The Heinz company engaged since many years with appliquè of customer specific measuring tasks and can therefore draw on a wealth of experience. Especially in the area of wireless, passive measurement based on SAW are always new solutions identified.
By means of this innovative sensor technology, it is possible to design wireless monitoring systems for stationary and moving (transverse, rotational) targets. There is absolutely no need for additional energy storage. The system is particularly suitable for low (<40 ° C) and high (> 125 ° C) ambient temperatures and for distances up to 5m. The corresponding sensor assembly, consisting of sensor and antenna, is stimulated as a passive transponder via radio. To this end, the query electronics "SRS has been developed. Thus it is possibile up to 16 sensor assembly with 433MHz resonators (868 MHz and 2.4 GHz in future also exists) to evaluate. Availabale are Sensors for temperature, pressure and force measurement.
- wireless, battery-free, passive
- robust, resistant to pressure, low aging
- resistant to oils and fats
- low thermal mass
- Ex-version available
- food safe
Some practical examples:
- Process control in a variety of furnaces
- Bearing temperature monitoring in rolling mills and electric motors
- Process temperature monitoring for plasma generation in the high voltage field
- Temperature monitoring in Gelenkwellenprüfungstand